Wednesday 14 March 2012

Evaluation- Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


When we created our 'Preliminary' task we were  expected to learn skills to allow us to produce our own film opening.  
We went through different stages before going out to produce our product. 
Pre-production-We made a storyboard, which is shown below




Production of prelim -Below I have shown how we used SoundTrack to edit the sound for our production, and how we have also edited the speed of some shots in Final Cut Pro.










Things I learned which I didn't know:
-I developed my skills on making a title sequence
-Made a title with special effects 
-I also developed skills on adding effects such as slow motion
-I have learnt to develop ideas on mise en scene used to link to the genre of the film; to attract audience and make them feel engaged

Overall we have developed our skills, such as editing skills, by producing a prelim production, then we made out final production of 'RESOLVED' which shows the outcome of what we have learnt.


No comments:

Post a Comment